The Culinary Expedition
Get a taste of wine country with the ultimate food and wine experience. Hosted by your own personal wine educator, this experience includes a local, seasonally curated tasting menu featuring small bites that are artfully paired with our limited-production sparkling and still wines.
- Times11am – 3pm, Thursday - Monday
- Group SizeMaximum of 7
- Duration90 minutes
- LocationVista Terrace
- Celeriac Soup, Potato, Fresh Cream, Celery Leaves with 2022 Pinot Blanc
- Prawn Ceviche, Citrus, Cucumber, Jalaeno, Cilantro with 2018 Royal Cuvée Rosé
- Serrano Ham Wrapped Halibut, English Peas, Mint, Pea Shoots with 2018 Blanc de Blancs
- Seared Lamb Tenderloin, Fava Bean Hummus with 2019 José S. Ferrer Pinot Noir
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Panna Cotta with 2018 Demi-Sec
- Featured wines and foods are subject to seasonal updates.
- This tasting is available 48 hours in advance by reservation. Credit card is required at the time of booking and will be automatically charged.
- Vegetarian and gluten free options are available.
Health & Safety
Please note that during this time the following rules will be in place:
- For the health and safety of all, our staff is fully vaccinated.
- We are not able to host dogs at this time.
- All visitors be at least 21 years of age.
- There is a maximum of 7 guests per reservation.
- Reservations are for a 90-minute experience.
- We require one form of payment on the day of your visit and we cannot split checks.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707.933.1986 if you have any questions or would like to make a reservation.
A Taste of Gloria Ferrer
Looking for a VIP or Private Experience? Reach out to our personal concierge to build your experience today.