Brunch is Back
Join us for a decadent weekend brunch that will get your day off to the best start. As you relax and take in views of rows on rows of our estate vineyards, our skilled, in-house chef will prepare a four-course, seasonally curated meal for you with each course paired with a selection of our Sonoma-grown sparkling wines.
- Times10am - 11:30am, Saturday - Sunday
- Group Size7
- Duration90 Minutes
- LocationVista Terrace
- House-baked croissants and fresh fruit with Vista Brut
- House-Cured Steel Head Trout: cucumber, smoked trout roe, crémé fraîche with 2018 Blanc de Blancs
- Tortilla Espanola: Spanish-Style frittata with potato, caramelized onion, and roasted red pepper with 2019 Brut Rosé
- Torrijas: Spanish-Style French toast whipped mascarpone, and candied apricots with 2018 Demi-Sec
- Featured wines and foods are subject to seasonal updates.
- This tasting is available 48 hours advance by reservation. Credit card is required at the time of booking and will be automatically charged.
- Vegetarian and gluten free options are available.
Health & Safety
Please note that during this time the following rules will be in place:
- For the health and safety of all, our staff is fully vaccinated.
- We are not able to host dogs at this time.
- There is a maximum of 7 guests per reservation.
- Reservations are for a 90-minute experience.
- We require one form of payment on the day of your visit and we cannot split checks.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707.933.1986 if you have any questions or would like to make a reservation.
A Taste of Gloria Ferrer
Looking for a VIP or Private Experience? Reach out to our personal concierge to build your experience today.