Food & Wine
Take in the sweeping views of Carneros on our Vista Terrace while enjoying a three-course lunch paired with four of our exceptional wines. You’ll be guided by one of our wine educators as you taste your way through this local and seasonal menu.
- Times10am – 3pm
- Group SizeMaximum of 6
- Duration90 Minutes
- LocationVista Terrace
- Winter vegetable salad with Frisse and butter lettuce. Garnished with brioche croutons, roasted red beets, carrots, dressed with a champagne and parsley vinaigrette.
- Cassoulet with pinot braised Sonoma lamb shank, house-made pork and roasted garlic sausage, crispy duck leg confit with cannellini beans, potato purée, and roasted carrots.
- Brown sugar and molasses pound cake with lemon meringue.
- Featured wines and foods are subject to seasonal updates.
- Gluten Free & Vegetarian options are available.
- This tasting is available 48 hours advance by reservation. Credit card is required at the time of booking and will be automatically charged the day before visiting.
Health & Safety
Please note that during this time the following rules will be in place:
- For the health and safety of all, our staff is fully vaccinated. In accordance with county guidelines, all guests are required to wear masks while inside only.
- We are not able to host dogs at this time.
- There is a maximum of 6 guests per reservation.
- Reservations are for a 90-minute experience.
- We require one form of payment on the day of your visit and we cannot split checks.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707.933.1986 if you have any questions or would like to make a reservation.
A Taste of Gloria Ferrer
If you can't make it to the winery then virtual tasting experience with one or our wine educators who will sip along with you through a selection of Gloria Ferrer wines. You can taste with just your household or we can host large groups!