Food & Wine Pairing
Ending September 30th
Food & Wine Pairing
Get a taste of wine country with the ultimate food and wine experience. It starts with great views from our Vista Terrace and is hosted by your personal wine educator. This experience includes a local, seasonally curated tasting menu of small bites that are artfully paired with our exclusive sparkling and still wines.
- Times11am – 3:30pm, Thursday - Sunday
- Group SizeMaximum of 6
- Duration90 minutes
- LocationVista Terrace
- Watermelon Carpaccio with Manchego Cheese and Watercress
- Sweet Corn Purée with Pan Seared Scallop
- Vegetable Spring Roll with Napa Cabbage, Carrot, Shallot, and Mint
- Coriander Crusted Pork Loin with Leek and Apple Purée
- Ricotta Cheesecake with Roasted Pecan Compote
- This experience includes our Blanc de Blancs, Royal Cuvée, Alquimia, Brut Rosé, and Demi Sec.
- Featured wines and foods are subject to seasonal updates.
- This tasting is available 48 hours in advance by reservation. Credit card is required at the time of booking and will be automatically charged the day before visiting.
- Substitions and dietary needs are not available on this experience
Health & Safety
Please note that during this time the following rules will be in place:
- For the health and safety of all, our staff is fully vaccinated.
- We are not able to host dogs at this time.
- All visitors be at least 21 years of age.
- Upon arrival, we will be requiring proof of vaccination in order to be seated indoors.
- There is a maximum of 6 guests per reservation.
- Reservations are for a 90-minute experience.
- We require one form of payment on the day of your visit and we cannot split checks.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707.933.1986 if you have any questions or would like to make a reservation.
A Taste of Gloria Ferrer
Looking for a VIP or Private Experience? Reach out to our personal concierge to build your experience today.