Taste on the Terrace
Food & Wine
Taste on the Terrace
Get a taste of wine country with the ultimate food and wine experience. It starts with great views from our Vista Terrace and is hosted by your personal wine educator. This experience includes a local, seasonally curated tasting menu of small bites that are artfully paired with our exclusive sparkling and still wines.
- Times11am – 3:30pm, Thursday - Sunday
- Group SizeMaximum of 6
- Duration90 minutes
- LocationVista Terrace
- Head on prawns stewed with Ouzo and tomatoes, fennel, and feta cheese
- Manchego polenta with eggplant ragu
- Croque Madame with Brioche toast with cured pork, arugula, mornay sauce and sunny side up quail egg
- Roasted lamb strip loin, bulgur wheat, cinnamon scented pinot noir demi-glace
- French chocolate tart with crème anglaise and fresh berries
- This experience includes our Blanc de Blancs, Royal Cuvée, Alquimia, Gravel Knob Vineyard, and Demi Sec.
- Featured wines and foods are subject to seasonal updates.
- This tasting is available 48 hours in advance by reservation. Credit card is required at the time of booking and will be automatically charged the day before visiting.
- Gluten Free & Vegetarian options are available
Health & Safety
Please note that during this time the following rules will be in place:
- For the health and safety of all, our staff is fully vaccinated. In accordance with county guidelines, all guests are required to wear masks while inside only.
- We are not able to host dogs at this time.
- All visitors be at least 21 years of age.
- Upon arrival, we will be requiring proof of vaccination in order to be seated indoors.
- There is a maximum of 6 guests per reservation.
- Reservations are for a 90-minute experience.
- We require one form of payment on the day of your visit and we cannot split checks.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707.933.1986 if you have any questions or would like to make a reservation.
A Taste of Gloria Ferrer
If you can't make it to the winery then virtual tasting experience with one or our wine educators who will sip along with you through a selection of Gloria Ferrer wines. You can taste with just your household or we can host large groups!