PHILOSOPHY & AREAS OF Funding
Here at Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyards, we take great pride in partnering with organizations and programs with goals that align with our values and interests. We support non-profit organizations in Sonoma County and throughout the San Francisco Bay Area that strengthen our community in a variety of ways, including:
- Cultural Enrichment
- The Arts
- Environmental Responsibility
- Female Empowerment
Gloria Ferrer does not make monetary donations, however, we do support organizations through our Tour & Tasting and wine purchasing programs. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we are not able to respond to those requests we cannot fulfill. Our donation policy is to focus on select organizations where we can support our community and organizations that align with our values.
TOUR & TASTING FOR FOUR
This package is a popular silent auction item and is a $100 value.
Non-profits may purchase Gloria Ferrer wines at a discount for fundraising events. Organizations purchasing wine may also request a winery representative to pour Gloria Ferrer products at their event. These requests are reviewed individually by a winery representative and are subject to availability.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR FUNDING, THE REQUESTING ORGANIZATION MUST BE:
- A registered 501(c)(3) public, non-profit organization
- Located in the San Francisco Bay Area or in a market where Gloria Ferrer products are sold
- Accept responsibility to comply with federal, state and local laws for providing, serving and selling alcoholic beverages
- Each qualified organization cannot receive more than one donation per calendar year
- There are no restrictions for organizations inquiring to purchase wine for fundraising events throughout the year
- Each funding request must use the online Donation Request Form below to submit the required documentation for consideration.
Donation Request FORM
Please note that we receive many donation requests and you should allow 6-8 weeks for us to process your request.