How To Make A Wedding Sparkle
We welcome couples to begin their lives together at Gloria Ferrer under our grapevine covered Spanish arbor, overlooking stunning views of Carneros. Newlyweds can greet their guests on our Vista Terrace, and begin new family traditions amidst ours — with Spanish inspired architecture reminiscent of the Ferrer family’s 11th-century Catalonian farmhouse in the hills outside Barcelona. Wedding parties can celebrate into the night with a choice of any of our of 14 estate varietal and sparkling wines, all of which pair famously with a diverse variety of elegant cuisine provided by chefs on our list of caterers.
The exclusive use of Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyards, complemented by the talents of our professional event coordinator, ensures that every detail of your special occasion will be perfect. Weddings and other special events can be held evenings, when we can graciously accommodate up to 120 guests.
For more information, please call our Special Events line at 707-933-1999 or email email@example.com.
Wedding Package Includes
- The services of our Wedding Coordinator prior to and the day of your event.
- Staff for set up, clean up, and wine service.
- Champagne flutes, 60 inch round dining tables, and chairs for up to 120 guests.
- Exclusive use of the facility from 6:00pm to 11:00pm.
Wedding Reception Fees
The facility use policy for wedding receptions involves two primary fees.
1) The rental fee is based on the number of guests (including bridal party):
|Up to 40 Guests||41 to 80 Guests||81 to 120 Guests|
|April - July||Saturday: $4,500
|August - March||Saturday: $4,000
Note: Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day Weekend will have Saturday rates applied to Sunday events.
2) This fee includes the services of our wedding coordinator, champagne flutes, wine service, cleaning fee and use of our cocktail tables or our 60" table-rounds (15 available) and chairs for up to 120 people in the Sala de Catadores. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the date.
Rental arrangements for items such as linen, china, flatware, wine and water glasses and additional tables and chairs should are arranged directly with your caterer.
The wine fee is a required one-case minimum purchase for up to 25 people, a two-case minimum purchase for up to 75 people, a three-case minimum purchase for up to 100 people, and a four-case minimum purchase for up to 120 people.
Additional sparkling and table wines are available by the bottle. We also have a wide variety of vintage-dated products. All wines purchased above the minimum will be discounted 15% off retail.