Pair with Carneros Pinot Noir
12 ounces medium size cremini mushrooms
2 ounces mahon cheese, coarsely shredded
2 Tbsp oil packed sun dried tomatoes
1/8 tsp ground thyme
1/8 tsp paprika
2 tsp fine plain bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Wipe each mushroom clean with damp cloth. Gently remove the mushroom stems, cut the dry edge of the stem off. Finely chop the remaining stems.
- Pat dry the sun-dried tomatoes and finely chop.
- Mix the cheese, spices, sun dried tomatoes, and chopped stems.
- Put the mushroom caps in a glass or ceramic baking dish. Stuff the caps with the stem/cheese mixture. Top each stuffed cap with bread crumbs.
- Roast mushrooms for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with Carneros Pinot Noir.