PHILOSOPHY & AREAS OF Funding
Here at Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyards, we take great pride in partnering with organizations and programs with goals that align with our values and interests. We support non-profit organizations in Sonoma County and throughout the San Francisco Bay Area that strengthen our community in a variety of ways, including:
- Cultural enrichment
- The arts
- Environmentally responsibility
- Woman and girl empowerment
Gloria Ferrer does not make monetary donations, however, we do support organizations through our Tour & Tasting and wine purchasing programs.
TOUR & TASTING FOR FOUR
This package is a popular silent auction item and is a $100 value.
Non-profits may purchase Gloria Ferrer wines at a discount for fundraising events. Organizations purchasing wine may also request a winery representative to pour Gloria Ferrer products at their event. These requests are reviewed individually by a winery representative and are subject to availability.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR FUNDING, THE REQUESTING ORGANIZATION MUST BE:
- A registered 501(c)(3) public, non-profit organization
- Located in the San Francisco Bay Area or in a market where Gloria Ferrer products are sold
- Accept responsibility to comply with federal, state and local laws for providing, serving and selling alcoholic beverages
- Each qualified organization cannot receive more than one donation per calendar year
- There are no restrictions for organizations inquiring to purchase wine for fundraising events throughout the year
- Each funding request must use the online Donation Request Form below to submit the required documentation for consideration.